Part Time Spanish Teacher
Holy Family Catholic School, Fort Worth
Holy Family Catholic School is seeking a part-time Spanish teacher, responsible for all levels of instruction (PK - 8). The ideal candidate will provide Christ-centered faith experiences, challenging academics, and formative student activities that prepare students to respond to God’s call. This is a two, eight-hour day per week position.
QUALIFICATIONS: • Bachelors from an accredited college or university in Spanish, or Bachelors with at least 12 upper level credit hours in Spanish.
Texas Teaching Certificate or 12 credit hours in Education courses.
Prefer practicing Catholic in good standing with a commitment to ongoing formation
in catechetical and spiritual leadership development.
• Develop and document weekly lesson plans consistent with curriculum guidelines.
• Provide a grade-appropriate instructional program of engaging and interactive activities for various grade levels.
• Maintain high professional standards consistent with the missions of Holy Family Catholic School and the Diocese of Fort Worth, and the teachings of the Catholic Church.
• Be responsible for the safety and active supervision of students at all times and for classroom management.
• Assess and document student progress
• Implement lesson plans, utilizing techniques to motivate, challenge and engage students.
• Interact effectively and responds to all parent communication in a professional, empathetic, and timely manner.
• Work collaboratively with other teachers, staff, and administration.
• Integrate technology effectively into the classroom where appropriate.
All interested applicants should submit a cover letter, application, and resume to school principal, Ann Walters, AWalters@HFCSfw.org